Bustopher, the Tail Less Needs to Poop Wonder!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is a very handsome boy...
I am sending lots of vibes that a loving human realizes how special he is and opens their heart and home to him.
Bustopher

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

So, was I right labeling him a Manx/DSH X? Or should I just label him a Manx X?
I'd call him a Manx X. Manx's can come in any color and the DSH probably doesn't matter. Mine was grey/white but I've seen red/white and tuxedo's before.

Does he have a "wide body"? A full blood Manx's arms and legs are set wider apart than other cats, making them a bit more boxy looking. Mine would lay on my DH's chest and could drape his arms and legs down DH's sides. His hind legs should also be longer than his front legs, which we called the "jacked up back end". Most also have a very confident attitude and will generally rule the household.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'd call him a Manx X. Manx's can come in any color and the DSH probably doesn't matter. Mine was grey/white but I've seen red/white and tuxedo's before.

Does he have a "wide body"? A full blood Manx's arms and legs are set wider apart than other cats, making them a bit more boxy looking. Mine would lay on my DH's chest and could drape his arms and legs down DH's sides. His hind legs should also be longer than his front legs, which we called the "jacked up back end". Most also have a very confident attitude and will generally rule the household.
I don't know that he has a wide body.....I never looked & I don't think it was terribly obvious.....

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Well, he pooped.
It stunk, & was loose enough to drip from him. I had to leave him at the shelter today the diarrhea was so bad.
But, he is being placed on Petfinder as a Manx/DSH X. He has NO tail whatsoever!
Oh dear, it seems the poop dance is somewhat unpredictable...here's to his tummy healing and a nice forever home

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JellyBella

Oh dear, it seems the poop dance is somewhat unpredictable...here's to his tummy healing and a nice forever home
Actually, it must have worked quite nicely!
He is a sweetie and I hope he feels better and finds a wonderful new furrever home!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray I love tailless kitties!! Can the vet confirm whether he's a Manx or whether he just lost his tail in an accident, or through amputation?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The vet thinks the tail is natural. Although, he's never seen a Manx before!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww cute little thing. Is he blind in one eye, or is it just the light?

I
ginger kitties