Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brrrrrr--we had our first cold front come through Sunday evening!!!!!!!! It got in the upper 30's last night and it's about 55 right now! I love this weather sooo much--means Christmas is right around the corner!!

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's high 40's here, kinda gray & rainy. It's been like this fer a few days and people are starting to get crabby crabby crabby.

I rather like this kinda weather, but I am one of those oddballs who is VERY hot-blooded, always warm, and doesn't feel the cold much. The older I get, the hotter I get. Hot flashes maybe?

Anyhoo it's lovely here in Cincinnati! The leaves are changing & furnaces are humming to life all over the place!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, guess I brought the warm weather of So. Carolina back with me --- it's 60F here, and sunny!! We had some great thunderstorms this am, though, not much sleep from midnight till dawn. I'm still trying to fathom the fact that it's warmer here than in South Carolina......stay warm, guys! aren't you glad that you have your kits to cuddle with?? When my cats sleep with me, it really reduces the amount of electricity I use with electric blankets...

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda

Its chilly here
47 degree's burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr whats the temp where your at
Same here!!! I had soup and hot chocolate last night!!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was in the 50's this morning but it's starting to warm up. I prefer the cold over heat. Im not originally from Florida, but I have lived here 15 yrs and still not used to the heat
. Im from Ky so we acually had season changes there

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a steamy 48 degrees. It was sunny this morning while raking leaves and working on the compost pile. I got too warm for my sweatshirt and off it went-I should have just worn a T-shirt!!! But I did have long pants on and shoes as a concession to it being end of October!! I will go barefoot outside all yr round-except I won't walk on the snow very long with no shoes on!!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's in the low 40's here.
I heard Morgantown got 5 inches of snow yesterday!!!

Who's ready for spirng!!! I know I am