Bumper Sticker/Car Magnets/Decals

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, nothing on my car. I have only had it for a few months, but I don't like bumper stickers much. I do like the new magnets, and had a yellow ribbon-support our troops on my minivan.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Oh, and Shy has an American flag decal on his Merckcedes (his work vehicle is a Ford Taurus. He works for Merck so I joke that it's his "Merckcedes")
MERCKCEDES!!! I love it!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nothing on my car, as I had it ingrained that putting stickers on your car is just wrong and will decrease the value...or something like that. My parents really didn't believe in bumper stickers. (My friend got me one last year that says "My cat can beat up your cat." but I haven't put it anywhere.)

Earl's got a John Andretti (his favorite NASCAR driver), the Dale Earnhardt 3, and a Petty Driving Experience sticker on his car, and his license plate holder is Tony Stewart (my favorite driver). He's got a redneck Volvo!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last year, I bought mom and I these GREAT decals from NOW (the National Organization for Women) that say "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention". She's put hers on her car; I just have to figure out which beachu decal to take off so that I can replace it with this one. I love making a statement!

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having an old Pick-em-up is great for stickers
, although I haven't changed mine in a while. The one that's on there now is "If they ban guns, can we use swords?" I personally think there'd be a lot less violence if they did! I mean think of it! How easy would it be to carry a "concealed sword"
? They don't go off by accident and I don't think anybody's ever been killed by a stray sword either! Can you see robbing a bank at "swordpoint?" Or how about a "drive-by swording"
?

Cindy
Mom to Narsil, Mithril and Kellie da Peke

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an old Roxy sticker that I tried to pull off years ago, and it didn't quite work. I have a " University of Central Florida " sticker across the top of my rear window and 4 UCF student parking decals (all piled one on top of each other). The only other thing I have is a River Park resident parking decal.

redhairedgirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a goodly number on my car, though they're all the glass decal kind. I won't put any stickers on my actual bumper.

1. Loyola University New Orleans sticker
2. San Diego Zoo member
3. A blue star flag (The "Son in Service" flag, though it aplies to all loved ones at war)
4. Semper Fi
5. One that says "Fight the Stupids" from a cool bookstore in New Orleans