bump on cats spay scar

pussacata

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
i had my cat spayed 7 days ago and i just noticed a bump about half an inch high on her spay scar and im freaking out its not hot and not seeping anything its not red or anything. she is walking around like nothing is wrong and i touched it and it doesnt hurt her what could this be? has anyone ever seen anything like this?when i had my other cats spayed they didnt have anything like this. her stiches were on the inside also. PLEASE HELP ME I AM SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's probably just a little irritation from her stitches. Ifit seems normal otherwise I would try not to worry. When does she go back to the vet next?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pussacata

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
im about to take chloe to the vet right now i talked to them and they said it was probably from the sticthes and i could bring her if i wanted to but its probably nothing. so of course im taking my little furball to make sure everything is ok ill post what the vet says.

pussacata

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All it was was irritation from her stiches she healing good everything great!! I was really worried

petcrazy76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad she is healing well. If you're worried sometimes it's worth a trip to the vet just to be safe. I call all the time for the free advice. Do you have pictures of her on the site. I'd love to see your little furball. :)

pussacata

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for ur thoughts I do have pictures i juat have to download them from my phone I have 3 beautiful pusscatts Chloe six months (just was spayed) Bella she is about 18 months and my newest rescue pussacat all the way from bronx new york tish she is about 2 2 and a half years old ill gets pics on there sometime today after i come home from work