Bummed out & disappointed

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell, I am so sorry this happened to you...It is hard to trust anyone for me anymore due this similiar thing that happened to me...(((HUGS))) I hope you are feeling better now, and not too bummed about it..did you ever hear from your friend??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, got an email from her this morning. It's the same ol' thing like always. She said that she had to work that night (um...she didn't mention that before!) and gave me a sob story about how she didn't get out of there until 2 am. She claims she was so busy that she didn't have the time to call me and let me know about it. She did say that she was sorry and she'd make it up to me. Yeah, yeah..tell me another story Lady!
She also said that I could have went up there even though she had to work...I could have spent the evening with her boyfriend. Yeah right! Like Mark wants to deal with me all evening! Plus, I wanted to go up there to see HER and have fun with HER, not Mark.

I'm not going to reply to her message though. I figure if she wants to talk to me, then she can get a hold of me. I'm one stubborn broad and I just can't say "It's ok Amy. It's no big deal. Your forgiven". Nope, can't do it. She's done this one too many times and this time I'm not backing down. It might be selfish, but I'm tired of being hurt by her actions.

Thanks to all of you for listening and caring. It means a lot to me! It's nice to have such good friends on here!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you girl. I guess it is time to get out there and meet new people that you can depend on! Wish we were closer!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya never know Teresa! Once I'm done with the Management Progam, I'm free to go where ever I want! California is sounding pretty good to me! Sure beats these cold Nebraska winters!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Shell I'm sorry I didn't post sooner
but I am really glad you're standing up for yourself and expecting more than that kind of treatment from a friend. It's just not right and unless you make it known that it upsets you they just keep doing it and doing it. I hope if she's a good friend that once she realizes that this does upset you and isn't acceptable that she will make the effort to make it up to you and not do it again. And if not then you know you just need to let it be and go your seperate ways. Obviously she's the one who'd be losing out!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could some stand you up like that?

A great person like Shell.. They musn't be a loyal friend.

I hope you had a good night to yourself.

Love Sam {{{HUGS}}}, We are always here for you and venting with TRUE friends always helps
, Love ya'

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww..thanks Sam!

I enjoyed my evening alone! Me and the crew lounged around all night and I of course spent most of the evening here! I think I had more fun on here than I would have if I went with Amy!