Bugsy trip to the vet today

slave2_ragdolls

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolinalima

I already got a second opinion... I am going to take him to the dentist for a third opinion, but not to another vet... The dentist doesn't charge for a consult, so that is good
OK then......I would play cool azz when going to the dentist.......if you have tears rolling down your cheeks about Bugsy.......the dentist may just stick you good. Just play it smart while going for your consultation for "free" I would bring my BIGGEST male friend with you to the session for more power in your favor
Just a good male opinion here to think about

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Slave2_Ragdolls

OK then......I would play cool azz when going to the dentist.......if you have tears rolling down your cheeks about Bugsy.......the dentist may just stick you good. Just play it smart while going for your consultation for "free" I would bring my BIGGEST male friend with you to the session for more power in your favor
Just a good male opinion here to think about
Thanks Bob - I am ok going on my own though... I don't think the dentist or the vets are out to get me, or my $$$
. This is a good dentist here is my area, it is actually a dentistry hospital. If he wants to charge me a ridiculous amount of $$$ to do the procedure, I won't do it. I also have another dentist as a backup plan. Bugsy will be fine... All I am hoping is that I can get on hold of that $$ sooner than later.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just wanted to add that my Gezer is toothless and happy all the same. He's been like this for several years now and I don't think it affects his quality of life one bit. He even munches on the gang's dry food whenever he's in the mood.