Bugs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss, beautiful picture. Your a good artist. Big hugs.
Thanks!
Your picture is very beautiful. You are really talented.
Also thanks! I had a lady on my route do a painting of Bugs and Clyde together. My own style is more cartoonish. I'll try to post the one she did later.

Thank you for sharing her story. I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

RIP sweet Bugs
Thanks back! I appreciate it!

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

On one of my stops in Kentucky, one of our customers has an art studio set up in their business. I commissioned her to do a painting of Bugs and Clyde as a gift for my sister who works at the vet and has done a lot to take care of them when needed.  I do some painting and illustration but cats are not my strong point (working on that, though). Anyway, I was happy with what she came up with and so was my sister.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Going through some discs of photos I found this older one of her.

Always watching...

And this one of her with Clyde a couple weeks after he showed up.

Not sure about all the sudden love from her new room-mate? lol

Always on my mind, never to be forgotten...

Thanks for the kind words, all. I DO feel she's made lots of new friends his site!

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, what sweet pictures. [emoji]128150[/emoji]  She was so beautiful and her little face so expressive.  What a nice treat for you finding those photos.  I know how excited I was when I discovered photos of my old RB soul-cat Wesley that I thought were lost forever.  Clyde is certainly a handsome fellow, too.  

kitty chew

Kitty chew
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss of bugs. She was georgeous. Love your painting too. That's a nice thing to do in memory of her.

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dsc_0099-123012rr.jpg

It would have been Bug's 17th birthday today and is our third year without her. We still miss her a lot here and I think of her every day. I keep it positive and remember the good times. I'm sure she's watching over us.

As a strange aside, I went out earlier to get something out of my truck and found a kitten, barely a week or two old, crawling around by the front steps. The vet advised I leave it in a box over night and see if the mom returns for it. Weird that this happens today. I'll report on what happens with it when I can and if Bonnie and Clyde end up with a new brother or sister.

We miss you, Bugs!