Buddha had an accident and needs major vibes.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Buddha is doing ok. What a scare!

It does occur to me that at 5 months, it is time to schedule her spay appt and bring her up to date on her vaccinations. I know we had a few instances on the preggers cat board of 5 month olds getting preggers, so better safe than sorry.

Did you know that ginger females are rare? About 60-70% of ginger kitties are males. So Buddha is a girl, and a rare kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I'm glad Buddha is doing ok. What a scare!

It does occur to me that at 5 months, it is time to schedule her spay appt and bring her up to date on her vaccinations. I know we had a few instances on the preggers cat board of 5 month olds getting preggers, so better safe than sorry.

Did you know that ginger females are rare? About 60-70% of ginger kitties are males. So Buddha is a girl, and a rare kitty.
that is why i was so sure she was a male. i herd it was like 70 or 80 percent
her genitals didnt look like Habusaki's a while back though so i guess that confused me. i'll have to look again and tell you guys.

Habusaki and Buddha are getting spayed this saturday!
i am so excited because the vet is a personal friend of mine and he is going to let me watch and he is going to talk me through the procedure. how cool is that!!!

is it bad that a keep calling her a "he"? i'll have to post some pictures of her. she doesnt look feminine at all to me like habusaki does.
i think the vet made a mistake but my mom said the he looked like 5 times and he is the best vet in the city.... i guess i'll take his word for it.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Buddha- how frightening for her. Good to hear she is doing better and feeling frisky.
She and her sister can recover from their spay surgery together. At least you'll find out for sure if Buddha is a he or a she.