Brown spot in kitten's eye

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, I am sorry Tails has this spot in his eye. I have never seen that nor have I heard of melanosis of the eye. Learn something new everyday on this site. That is a very good close-up photo of Tails eye. I sure hope all turns out and you can get this taken care of when you are able. Figures that that insurance doesn't cover melanosis ARGH!!!!!
For you tails and this must be hard on you too

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rad65

Your twenties are made for going in debt and paying it off, and I can't think of a better reason to be in debt.

AMEN. I did the same for my kitty Peanut when I was in my last year of college- paid a lot of money to keep him alive and well. It was more than worth it. I still have him, and that's all that matters!

violet

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rad65
The spot itself isn't serious, it's just in a location where it will cause glaucoma if it increases pretty much at all.
I understand.

On a much brighter note, my mom saw how upset the thought of Tails not having an eye for pretty much his entire life made me, so my parents are giving me one of those special no-interest, pay-us-back-when-you-get-a-job loans.
God bless your parents. What wonderful loving, generous people they are. You are so blessed to have parents like your mom and dad.
I'm so happy for you that you'll be able to take care of this. Bless you for your determination to save your kitten's eye.

adweena

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
to your parents! My parents did the same for me when I had a scare with Zoe. You won't regret paying that bill back-I promise

lenny & squiggy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good luck with the procedure. Although expensive, I am sure being in Chicago area you are receiving the very best care. Hopefully, this will take care of the issue and you will be able to move forward for years to come with both eyes illness free. I too have a new kitten who has been pretty ill for the last three months and can relate to the stress of finances and how, when and where we are going to pay these bills. I agree...what healthy beautiful eyes Tails has!!!

Keeping you and Tails in my thoughts and you educated me on something I've never heard of so for that, I thank you!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am seeing this for the first time.

Sending love to you and Tails for a successful procedure and a quick, easy recovery.

Tails