Brothers and sisters....

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh the joys of siblings.
When we were little our older brothers used to steal our money on the way to Sunday school so we never had any for collection. I still remember the nasty looks we'd get from the church ladies for not contributing.

One time my sis and I got into a huge fight and she "accidently" slammed my thumb in the door. Well, I retaliated by "accidently" spilling a hot cup of coffee all over her!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an older brother he's only 1 year, a month, and 4 days older than me.

the meanest thing he's ever done to me when I was little is took one of my dolls and made it look like Chucky and it said I am with Tammy and he made a knife out of cardboard. I was so scared. and then he found baking chocolate in his room and he chucked it at me and broke my glasses..I used to find it and eat it when I was a kid.
not the meanest thing but he put salt in my rice krispies one time.
I am fortunate we are really close now, though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister Kimmy used to dress me up in her baby doll clothes when i was little. She also would "cook" in the kitchen and make me eat her concoctions. Monica was 18 when i was born so she never really aggervated me. I do remember Debbie letting me put vasoline in her hair (she was older than me)..when i was little and we were playing "beauty shop".....She also put gum in my hair during the same game- lol, my mom almost stroked before taking us to get our hair "fixed"
Did i mention, i broke my sister kimmy's nose 2x....lol
we're the closest now too which is funny lol.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two older brothers, one is four years older than me and the other is nine years older. I used to have this doll when I was three, and they used to push its face in and it would make me cry. Shawn (he's 18 now) and I were fighting when I was in elementary school and he knocked my two front teeth out. They also used to cut all my Barbie's hair off, and my cousin Dallas used to give me Barbies with the heads ripped off.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a twin sister. When we were little, she could tell me to do anything, and I would do it.
I always thought whatever she said was okay to do, and believed everything she said. Once, I think we were three, she told me to trace her hand in crayon on the wall. Of course I did it! And then I ended up coloring on a big portion of the wall and my mom found us. My sister quickly pointed to me and said I did it.
My mom thought it was cute because she knew who conned me into it.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I have two older brothers, one is four years older than me and the other is nine years older. I used to have this doll when I was three, and they used to push its face in and it would make me cry. Shawn (he's 18 now) and I were fighting when I was in elementary school and he knocked my two front teeth out. They also used to cut all my Barbie's hair off, and my cousin Dallas used to give me Barbies with the heads ripped off.
Oh My Gosh This reminds me of my brothers with my Mrs. Beasley Doll they used to shut her head in the door I LOVED HER!!

Oh My Gosh he knocked your teeth out??? My dad would have killed him!

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh man, we used to beat each other up growing up. There were four of us in the house and we were pretty close...so someone was always playing or fighting, lol.

Something mean but very funny...we were in elementary school and there were always dead animals in our pool we'd have to fish out (moles, chipmunks, toads). One day my sister and I thought it'd be funny to put a mole in a box and give it to my brother as a present, lol. We put it in a random box we found, wrote his name on it, and put it in the mail box. He opened it, SCREAMED, and then ran out the front door down the street. My sister, laughing hysterically, chased him down the street and got him...we had a good laugh after that, I think it was just being shocked and embarassed that really got to him. Poor kid.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh My Gosh he knocked your teeth out??? My dad would have killed him!
He got in trouble, but those teeth were loose anyways.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

I used to be soooo mean to my big sis. She's 15 years older than me, and when she was living at home I used to go into her room early in the morning and lift up her eyelids to make her wake up! My poor sis! What goes around comes around, when I was 13 my mum had 2 more babies and they then used to wake me up!
Oh my goodness Jessy, what is the age span between the oldest and the youngest in your family??