Brooklyn says...

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"I can stick my tongue right up my nose! What's YOUR special talent?"

"See?!? I DO have eyeballs!"

This beautiful little foster is doing SO well. I can't believe we almost lost her... Another week of recovery and she should be ready to find her forever home!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice one, Brooklyn!!

She looks a million times better than when you took her in. Great job!! Hope she gets a great home soon!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Brooklyn looks as though she's feeling better! But, you should tell her that it's not polite to pick her nose with her tongue -- especially not in front of the camera (or in front of company)

I can't believe how well Brooklyn is doing. She looks a million times better than she did when she first came to you. It's amazing what a little love and TLC will do for a cat. She is looking so healthy and, obviously, so very happy. I can't wait until she finds her forever home. That girl certainly deserves it. And, you and Dana deserve to see her go to her purrfect home.

But, until then, keep the pictures comin'. Yeah, yeah...even if Brooklyn is sticking her pink tongue into her black nose. That's one silly girl you have on your hands there. And, that's awesome!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brooklyn looks so wonderful! I am in love...
And that's quite a special talent she has there.

If I lived near you, I wouldn't be able to resist having two lovely little black kitties who are both named after places.
Give her a kiss for me!

milu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmmm...let me think...I can wiggle my nose like a bunny

But I think Brooklyn's talent beats mine by 'a nose'