broken tail

blaise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is important not to allow the bladder to over-stretch. The fine muscles of the bladder can become so stretched out that even if the nerves recover, the bladder may still remain unable to empty fully. This means the catâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s bladder must be gently squeezed 3 or 4 times daily to keep it from over-distending.http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body...ken_tails.html

lucyfur007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My previous cat Kudos had his tail bitten by a fox, we didnt know what had happened until he walked in one day with his tail all fused together. We had assumed he had gone off mousing like he did for days at a time and guessed he would come back when the mouse population was diminished.

I swear that cat was tough! He never had a vaccination in his life and the only thing he had wrong with him was skin cancer and his fused tail from being out in the fields. (he was desexed too so no chance of repopulating himself and making a mass army of tough little Kudos's!)

miao_kitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tamgirl99

My cat was no longer in any pain after about a week so I was basically making a decision as to whether or not I could live with a cat with incompetence for the rest of her life.
I think you mean incontinence.

But Sandy21 good luck with your kitty. Hope the other vet gives you more options and is able to help Whiskers.

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by miao_kitty

I think you mean incontinence.
LOL!
Can you tell I was having a terrible day at work when I wrote this? Employee incompetence has been on my brain all week so I must have subconsciously substituted it. It's funny how our subconscious slips out now and again. And yes, I totally met incontinence. I even work in a hospital but as a manager incompetence is more of my concern than the incontinence around there.

Sandy2u1 - How is your kitty doing? We need an update!