Broken hearted for Mystyc and MyRage.

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww hun, I was so upset for you at the beginning of this thread but what a HAPPY ending! I am so glad that everything has worked out for you and the kitties!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am really glad to hear that things worked out for both Mystyc and MyRage. I don't think you overreacted at all. They are your babies, and it would have been so so hard to have to see them go back to the pound. Thanks for the update. I am very happy for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my baby Rage moved in (It's not pronounced Rage as in anger Rage, it's like the end mirage like Rajh) This morning. Shadey doesn't particularly like it, but she will come around. Rage has no interest in Shade at the moment.

Rage is following me around from room to room upstairs and down. She's wanting to be picked up, and purrs and rubs on my neck when I do pick her up. I'm cleaning and getting ready for DnD Game tonight, so it's a bit hectic.

I'm happy to have her here. I'm a little leary because I hate to do this to babyShade, but it's her mommie, and they will be friends again. Rage isn't a mean cat, she's very polite and dainty, and loving. Shade is a baby, baby baby all the way. She is like an only child, spoiled. It's funny, when the other cats would come into our room when we were staying with my parents, Shade would look at them funny and agrily when they would touch or use her stuff. She's posessive... LOL

Thank you all so much, yesterday hurt me so bad, but by the time I went to bed things had fallen back into place. I lost faith for a minute, and was stuck in a bad thought pattern. My bro and his exfiance are on good terms, I've inherited a bunch of dvds and books that neither one of them wanted. I'm fine with that.

All that matters today is my love for my Rage. She's exploring, she hasn't been hiding at all
Shadey is though
She'll come out of it though. She just needs to adjust to being with her mommie again. Her place in my heart hasn't changed, she just has to share our love with her mommie now also. That leaves her a little more HER time.
I love my girls.

I'll get some pics and get them up, just giving Rage all the space and love she needs as she adjusts to her new home. She's laying beside me right now. (Her kitty furniture and beds came with her, Mystyc's bed and stuff will be going with her to her new home.)

Thankyou all so much. You guys are the best ever.

Be safe.