Brody in the car

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

We have tile down the hallway into the kitchen so it has been done before.
The only time she moves is for food or if you ask her if she is ready for bed.
She might have Brody beat with her stubborness! Brody will come flying down the hallway if you ask him if he wants to go for a ride in the car.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

It is totally the worst habit to start.
I just don't want the hassle of picking her up and sliding her down the hallway and out the back door every morning to take care of business.
She is just WAY to heavy at 55 pounds. I would have to literally slide her down the hallway and out the door. We have tried just letting her sleep until we leave for work but that was a joke. She still wasn't ready.
Try this with two 1 that weighs 62 lbs & 1 that weighs 65 lbs, then once you get one out and go to get the other one the first one has run back in the door and sits there and looks at you like "what, I'm not ready to go out yet".

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

She might have Brody beat with her stubborness! Brody will come flying down the hallway if you ask him if he wants to go for a ride in the car.
As stubborn as she is though she has the most sweetest face! You just can't tell her no. You would think you broke her heart. When I look at Brody's pictures he has that same type of face.

Originally Posted by psjauntie

Try this with two 1 that weighs 62 lbs & 1 that weighs 65 lbs, then once you get one out and go to get the other one the first one has run back in the door and sits there and looks at you like "what, I'm not ready to go out yet".
We have 3 dogs and so I've had the same experience. Those looks just kill me some times.