Bro and Sis- King Arthur and Morgan La Fay together

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to share this of the siblings... You can just look at them and tell they are spoiled brats, eh?  But, they are both such sweethearts and cuddle bugs... I don't know what I'd do without them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, Hobo08 they are indeed littermates.  He was the runt and she was the largest kitten.  He looks like daddy (a purebred Maine Coon) except he has more white and she looks like mommy (a half Maine Coon, one of her parents was a purebred).  They came from a gorgeous litter... All 4 of them were just beautiful kittens.  I know all kittens are cute, but these kittens were just gorgeous!!  I am not just being biased, either!! 

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hard to believe he was the runt of the litter.

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, looking at him and his massive size today, it is hard to believe that he was ever small, let alone the runt.  But it is very true!

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Redvelvetone!  You won't regret it... Coons are very funny (clownish) and very intelligent (too smart for their own good sometimes) and very, very sweet and loving.  A wonderful cat friend to have!!  Well, at least mine are and everyone else's Maine Coon I know of is!

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Totally an easy life for them. Do you have piccies how playful they are?

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cattoys, thank you... Yes, they do have a pretty cushy life.  But, they are very active and playful, too.  I do have pics if you want to look on my profile of them in action with Da Bird.  It's easier for me to catch them relaxing, though... They move fast in play and the picture always comes out blurry.