Britney Spears~what is she thinking!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IMO, I think K-Fed ruined her. Hopefully she'll find some help fast. People are wondering if she's going to be the next Anna Nicole Smith (whole drug thing, and then her death).

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Considering we dont know what really happened with their breakup and whats up with her, it just seems like she had a really hard break up and needs to get things off her mind for a while.

I know that when Ben and i Broke up, I smoked and Drank a fair bit of beer and all i wanted to do was party. My parents saw that my behaviour was out of line, but of course they couldnt do anything about it.

I actually like Britney and her Music, I just hope the best for her.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

IMO, I think K-Fed ruined her. Hopefully she'll find some help fast. People are wondering if she's going to be the next Anna Nicole Smith (whole drug thing, and then her death).
Well i would say, although yes a negative person can have quite an impact on your life and be quite toxic (it seems that's what K-fed was to her)....the individual decides what they are going to do and how they are going to approach a situation. Nobody else can make up your mind for you- you choose how you are going to live your life and react to things. So yes, while i think he had an impact on her to a degree- ultimately, she has nobody else to blame for her behavior except herself. I pray she gets the help she needs. She is such a beautiful young woman- she's too young to be doing this crazy stuff. I hope she gets it together for her sake and for her children.

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Honestly, who cares? She is over-rated. She doesn't have an ounce of talent in her, she is a puppet who does what her manager and choreographer tell her to so...a dime a dozen. Anyone can look great with a stylist, a personal trainer, enough publicity, and some Photoshop touch-ups. Perhaps I might have some respect for her if she could actually sing, or write her own music, or play an instrument...anything that defines a real musician/artist.

She is a mother now. Her main concern should be her kids, not partying with Paris Hilton and making headlines. If any normal person did half the crap she is doing now their kids would be taken away from them.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Butterflyy

Honestly, who cares? She is over-rated. She doesn't have an ounce of talent in her, she is a puppet who does what her manager and choreographer tell her to so...a dime a dozen. Anyone can look great with a stylist, a personal trainer, enough publicity, and some Photoshop touch-ups. Perhaps I might have some respect for her if she could actually sing, or write her own music, or play an instrument...anything that defines a real musician/artist.

She is a mother now. Her main concern should be her kids, not partying with Paris Hilton and making headlines. If any normal person did half the crap she is doing now their kids would be taken away from them.
I care- reguardless of her talent/etc...she is still a person who has feelings and a heart. I hope she will get the help she needs so that she can be a better mom to her sons and learn that she is worth taking care of herself. Her "status" doesn't matter to me- i care more about the person than the celebrity status. So i hope for her sake she gets help.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

all i have to say is wow, 4 pages of posts.
Now Bruce, you're just flattered she followed your lead and got your haircut

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

all i have to say is wow, 4 pages of posts.
If it makes you feel any better, you can set it so you have more posts per page & then we're only up to 3 pages!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for her... it must be hard to have so much going wrong in your life and then having to read everywhere about how people think about you. I mean, obviously she needs to realize that kids are involved and the best thing for her to do right now would be to stay at home and spend time with them... but I know what it's like to be so overwhelmed with everything that you can't think straight.

On that note, I wouldn't shave my head. But I have thought about a drastic haircut... so maybe that's not too far off.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another way to look at it though,

Some Native American cultures cut their hair when they are in mourning. It's sort of a statement that once they're hair is long again they'll be fine.

Perhaps she's playing a spin on this? She lost her marriage so she is mourning of the loss.

foxfire

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe the head-shaving idea is her latest notion of drawing attention to herself. But I did learn, when I lost most of my hair due to chemotherapy, hair grows back at the rate of about half an inch per month. Hers will come back.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, let's see -

She has fame
She has fortune
She has access to a whole host of yummy blokes
She has an adoring fan base
She has two cute kids.

Jeez, I can see how hard life must be for the poor kid
- perhaps she would be happier if she was penniless and had to work for a living like the rest of us...............