British Shorthairs, Jellybean and Duncan

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What nice comments about my kitties! Thank you!

To the person who inquired about their personalities...mine are very sweet. Quite affectioniate, but...always reserved and on their terms. Definitely NOT lap cats. They prefer to sit next to me, not on me. Sometimes, I crave for a more cuddly type cat. I am used to being raised with aggressively/overly zealous friendly Siamese when I was growing up. The reserve of the Brit took some getting used to for me.

They are very dog-like. Duncan walks like a Bull-dog. He is compact, stocky. Both follow me around, come running to me, investigate each thing I do during the day. Duncan is bomb-proof...nothing skittish about him. Courageous and bold he is. Jellybean, my newest addtion (only has been with us for a little over a month) is still adjusting to his surroundings and is a bit nervous. Both are sweet as pie. Nothing mean about either of them. They would never dream of using their claws or teeth. Both seem to be very...almost extremely tolerant cats. Nothing much phases them.

They are beautiful to look at and to feel. Their is nothing like their plush PLUSH hair. It is thick beyond belief, yet short. They are big teddy bears that purr as the saying goes.

There is so much more to say about them, but...I'll stop for now. You would never go wrong with owning a Britty Kitty.

Thanks again everyone for all of your very nice comments! Cindy W.

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Yes Brits are gawjus n you have some cuties how old are they. I have two also . They are soo affectionate aren't they and their fur feels like crushed velvet, it's our first time with Brits ours are 16 months old.they are definately lap cats, but on their terms usually first thing in morning and last thing at night

Royalty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow! Everyone really likes these Britty kitties! I am glad everyone is enjoying them. I thought I would add one last picture of Duncan. My daughter, Alida, is packing him around like she always does...here they are! Cindy W.

Sorry just saw their ages, beautiful cats