Purraise
I looove tabbies

So many gorgeous kitties here on TCS! Here's my tabby duo;

and taking a nap together:

flutterby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are my classic tabbies! I think I got this picture sizing thing down...

Petrie.. 3 months old

And Callie - currently 6 weeks old..

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have not seen so many gorgeous tabbies in one place before!

These three boys are mine vicariously through my family.
I grew up with these boys! If you happened to read my kitten post, these are the boys who got themselves stuck in the vents and in the washing machine. They are SO pesky!

They're already 10 years old (I can't believe it!) but they still seem like kittens to me.

This Aramis, also called 'Moushi' because he is like a big mushy puddle of furry love. He adores cuddling and goes limp like a noodle when you pick him him. His best feature is his ocher yellow eyes.

This is Athos, the psycho muffin of the group. He is sadly not very smart but he is the biggest lovey cuddle bug. He adores people and wishes he was an ONLY cat! His cutest feature is that he has NO white on his tummy or paws. he looks like he's been running in soot.

This is my personal baby, Porthos. He's like a little human in a cat body! He would watch me shower (a peeping tom!) and curl under the covers to sleep sleep next to me (stretching along side me). His best look is his 'you are SO dumb' look. I think his cutest feature is his bobcat face, tufted ears and green eyes.

A few more pictures!

Hope my post wasn't too obnoxiously long!

maoandneko

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise