Brett's Now A Jet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I really think that there were mistakes made on both sides. I was really hoping they could work it out.

I will love Favre 'til the day I die but I think he had as much of a hand in this as anyone. I just think we don't know the entire story.
Who knows what goes on behind closed doors?
I'm not "defending" Brett b/c I think he's the best QB of all time and also a terrific guy: but from what I've read & heard, the Packers did give Brett the short end of the stick, and were not playing fair. They wanted Rodgers in, and Brett out, and that's all I'm gonna say about that...

Not well. Not well at all.
I hear ya, Clixpix. It broke my heart, too.

As much as I love my Packers, I have to say that I would laugh my butt off if they made it to the Super Bowl against the Jets, and Brett brought them there!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he's made an arse of himself...its kinda like the little boy who cried wolf--he's retired so many times and took it back. Who's ever gonna take him seriously now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But at least the Packers would be at the superbowl, which would prove that the Packers can get there without him.
It would be nice to see the Packers get there again, no matter HOW they do it!
Although it wouldn't be quite the same w/o Brett..

Viking players aren't exactly tipping over from the combined weight of their superbowl rings, are they?
That's funny!

Somehow I don't think the NY fans understand what it's like to watch Favre play...I say they turn on him when he throws his 5th interception. They don't understand that's part and parcel of his play.
Somehow, I think you're right..