Brendan and I could really use some vibes!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Must.....have....Hida.....update!!!!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I talk to Brendan this morning I'll be sure to give you another update Amy.

Poor Brendan though has just been having the worst week! First this whole Hida thing, then he gets a $180 ticket last night on his way to work! SHEESH!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys want good news, well you got it! According to Brendan, Hida was "acting like a nutcase" this morning running wild and just being a typical playful kitten. He's been continuing her medication just as directed and it appears to really be working. I'm starting to feel less cautious about my relief now as I find it hard to imagine that she would be continuing to feel so great if the situation were as serious as the vet originally thought. Things are looking up! You guys are all so great for all of your wonderful vibes and prayers! Thank you so much, we don't know where Hida would be without you all. If anything changes I'll be sure to post again and let you guys know.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I am so glad that Hida is taking well to the meds! You must be so relieved that she is able to be her playful self!

Sending more healing }}}VIBES{{{ for Hida to get back to full health!

You and Brendan are doing a great job!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much you guys!! We've been trying so hard to make sure we do everything right for her. It was really scary there for a bit, but it's now been a full 5 days and she's still as active as when I first updated on her improvement! You guys have been so wonderful through all of the stress!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is great news. I will keep Hida in my thoughts & pray that she remains a furry "nutcase."