Breeding Announcement

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI! As Kim updated, Icey is pregnant and due 3/22/07. She is getting pretty big and I can definately feel 4 kittens, I am not sure if I am feeling another or not, so I am not sure. I do think at times I feel 6, so I am hoping to have 4 or 5. 6 is a lot, I think!

Thank-you Kim and Stormi!
I am not sure when Yuki will go to another show, we don't have many but as soon as I can get on line more I will try to find out when there will be one, I will be showing her, her owner (half owner, I still partially own her) wants me to show, she is older and had a hard time with the show being so long, so I will have the judges let me know what they think, ect.
She has nice lower set rounder ears, we do have to pluck the little tufts though! She has nice eye color, being seal they are alot darker then moms (blue point) So now thats she is bigger and older it will be interesting to see how see does the next time out.
I will get some more pics of my little chubby girl and kittens when they come, I will hopefully have my computer running better and have the internet again by then.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, she has a nice white chin, with no color line through it like smudge or Ares. They both had the color. But Yuki's is almost perfect (nothing is perfect, but she is close
)