Breed of abandoned kitten?

adb325

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! :)
We just took in this beautiful kitten who was abandoned and found in a parking lot :(
The vet thinks he's around 7 weeks now. He was found at around 2 weeks and a vet tech had been caring for him and bottle feeding him for us up until a couple of days ago when we got to finally bring him home :)
He's a feisty little guy who loves to climb & play! All teeth & claws right now ;)
Any guesses on breed?
From the research I've done I'm thinking maybe a white bicolor.. maybe a Ragdoll Forest Cat mix??? But that's all I could guess. Im definitely no expert :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is as you say a black and white bi-color, but this is just a description of the pattern.  The breed is surely a domestic.  If he is a look alike to some established breed we will know when he become adult.  We will also know for sure his hair lengh...   His semi-longhair at this moment may be a  kitten fuzziness...

Im sure you are good parents for him now.  As most kids, he perhaps want a sibling or other companion to play with...  Another kitter or friendly cat, or a smaller dog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adb325

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We have two children who adore him and he loves to play with. Other than that, we are in the process of finding him a kitten sibling :)

raina21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello! :)
We just took in this beautiful kitten who was abandoned and found in a parking lot :(
The vet thinks he's around 7 weeks now. He was found at around 2 weeks and a vet tech had been caring for him and bottle feeding him for us up until a couple of days ago when we got to finally bring him home :)
He's a feisty little guy who loves to climb & play! All teeth & claws right now ;)
Any guesses on breed?
From the research I've done I'm thinking maybe a white bicolor.. maybe a Ragdoll Forest Cat mix??? But that's all I could guess. Im definitely no expert :)
Awwww what a cutie! He reminds me of my boy, Tesla at that age!

And this is him now: