Breaking News! Was Jack Framed? *Video*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Good Lord! Epona and I have the same type of money-counter as in the video (unfortunately it still hasn't been unpacked since we moved flats about a year and a half ago)
Well I wouldn't rush to unpack it. It's only average at what it does, and now that Jack's discovered it, I have it in the closet out out of reach!

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by georgethefish

that was really neat. being a video nerd, i have to ask, what did you edit it with? it looks like your using a PC, was it avid?
Thanks! All my previous videos were edited with Vegas 4, but this one was done with Vegas 6. Frankly, there is nothing in this latest video that couldn't have been done in 4, but hopefully as I get better, I'll learn more about 6.

A long time ago, I tried to use Premer 6 and almost gave up editing! It truly sucks compared to Vegas. I don't know how to do composeting, so there is no "blue screen" used here.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, those are hilarious!!
I remember seeing the other ones; I'm so glad you've done more! I just love seeing what Jack and Chloe (and Lost Boy!) get up to!

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, it's kinda my fun hobby. A few years ago the all consuming passion was racing autocross....race tires, extra rims, special suspension settings.... all pretty expensive too. At least Fran did it with me and we shared the same race car.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was so excited when I saw you had a new video! They're both excellent as usual
They're getting so big!

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank! I hope you're talking about the cats and not the videos!

Well, as it always seems to be the case, I've gone back and re-edited the original video. I wanted to be more of a stand alone, and if you didn't see the "Bank Robber" video, the "Framed" video wouldn't make sense. I also re-rendered the quality (now 640 pixels vs. 320) and I think it looks much better although the file size went up a bit (14 megs from 10) but to be fair it is longer with the new beginning and new credits for Lost Boy at the end. The URL is:
http://www.satoauto.com/video/Framed.wmv

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Colin...
It's been said that, "genius is in the details."
You got this one right.

The newspaper headlines are hilarious.

Your editing...
fast & fun...my attention never strayed.

Keep 'em coming.

colin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The funniest thing is that the only "original" footage of Jack knocking over the bank is a short 2-3 second clip! Everything else was developed to support that clip!