TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:blubturq:

I'M AN ADULT!!

Now I can wear long trousers and have a REEEL good time!!

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want to be grown up too. I'm fed up with having enormous paws and having to grow into my ears. I want to be sleek. I want to sleep 23 hours per day. I want to be able to walk, rather than having to run everywhere because I'm still a kitten. One day........

Well done the Berkshire massive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got to Adult cat so soon coz I'm a gobby bird with an opinion on everything and can't help putting in my tenpen'orth.

TeeHee

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And don't you start some great discussions. I did enjoy the recent US one. I will put my wooden spoon away for a few days, honest.

flimflam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've just realised I have reached adulthood too. Does that mean no more kitten food with smaller chunks? Does that mean my belly will suddenly start descending towards the floor? Will I lose my kittenish good-looks? Do I have to stop chasing flies?

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
flimflam... yes I'm afrain you will have to stop all those things..... (in public anyway.... its ok in the privacy of your own home) and yes dear, its time to invest in a good gurdle.... Mines lasted me 2434 posts till now!! :LOL:

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gee, and I always thought that was one of the best things about being a cat. You don't worry about what anyone thinks.

Do what you want to FlimFlam - Chase those flies! Groom in public! And no self-respecting cat thinks she will lose her looks - Cats only get better with time, er, posts.

BTW, Congrats on making Adult Cat!