Brand new Simba pictures (picture heavy)

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday and early this morning, I decided to do a Simba "photo shoot". Well, Simba wasn't copperating very well, especially when I tried to get some natural light photo's. Everytime I'd try to get a picture, he'd move and since the shutter speed was so slow I'd get blurred images or at best partial images. So, I finally gave up, and tried some pictures with the flash. It's been a long time since I've taken pix of my kitties, because I misplaced my camera. The other day I took some of SunLee who cooperated quite well. I still have to take some pix of Shane and Angel.

Anyway, here is some of the pix from Simba's photoshoot. The first 3 are the natural light photo's and 1 is very blurred.

I kind of like this one, even if it wasn't what I wanted.

This one could have been nice, had he stayed still

This one was taken with the flash. Kind of over exposed

I caught him talking to me, here.

Here he is straddling the top of the couch, knocking off pillows.

That's all I'll put up for now. I don't want to make the thread too slow to open. If you like I can put some more up later.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if your camera has the feature, but when taking photos of the kitties I always have mine set to take three in a row so if they move, you generally get one decent pic out of the three.
He does seem very energetic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, my camera doesn't have that feature. I wish it did.

Energetic is an understatement when describing Simba. He's a handful and a half. This boy is in to everything, basically non stop.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of names did you call him?

He looks downright angry in the 4th pic...if looks could kill...

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww what a hansome boy...lol.. Zoey says can he date??lol

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

What kind of names did you call him?

He looks downright angry in the 4th pic...if looks could kill...
I've never seen him angry. He's a sweet EXTREMELY playful boy. He's as naughty as a cat could be. He wasn't angry in that picture. It's just how he looks sometimes with the flash. He's really a sweetheart, but in every way, a typical Bengal. I call him Simba the Zulu Warrior, and my little Monkey Man, and sometimes Buzzard, although I don't know why I call him Buzzard. Probably because he watches the other cats for an opportunity to pounce on them.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Simba you are so beautiful! Even if your not the most cooperative subject to photograph! Don't you know all the ladies on here just want to gaze upon your handsomeness!?!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hes such a handsome kitty! I would absolutely LOVE to see more pics of him! And I can't wait for pictures of your other fur babies!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's always a please to see your beautiful boy! Never hesitate to post pictures of him!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the compliments on him. Here are a couple more pictures of him for the "photo shoot".

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

This one was taken with the flash. Kind of over exposed
I love this photo!!! I love how incredibly sweet cats can look like they're the crankiest, moodiest cats....
Our old tabby used to have that same look in every photo

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sailfish

Look at those eyes! Sure looks like he's all business.
More like all nonsense! I do love his beautiful eyes. Pictures don't do them justice. You have to see him in person to really see the beauty of his eyes.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, great new pics of Simba. He certainly does have a devilish look about him. I know the look well, I see it here often.

Simba has some awesome eyes, a very desireable trait that many bengals don't have.