Brand new kitten! (No name yet :) )

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
let's see, calm names... all from the link i posted, BTW!
Feliz/Felix -
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Happy.[/font]
Marateka - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Polynesian name meaning charming, cheerful and loving.
Moxy -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Ability to face difficulty with courage.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Napster
Paz -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Hebrew / Spanish origin, meaning gold; peace.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Prozac
Schatzi -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Means "sweetheart" in German [/font]
Speedbump - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: A bump on a road designed to slow drivers down.[/font]
Sunshine - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Rays from the sun. Cheerfulness
Personality Plus: For the pet who brightens your day and is the Sunshine of Your Life.
[/font]
Zombie -
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: One who behaves like an automaton. A corpse revived by supernatural powers. The name of a cocktail drink.[/font]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nausicaa

Scrawny little thing, ain't he?
Weird thing. I was on the phone with my mother yesterday and I mentioned to her that he looked a little too skinny, even though he was eating. Just a hunch, but it turned out I was probably right. Turns out little man has a tapeworm
But he's off to the vet tomorrow for a checkup, so nice and healthy soon. They had dewormed him at the shelter, but only for hooks and rounds.

I love that one pic in which he managed to relegate your much bigger tux to a corner of the rooftop through the sheer force of his gaping maw and Patented Death Glare of Doom. To mangle a famous quote about Sinatra - short stuff may only weigh 3 or 4 pounds, but 110% of it is balls.
They crack me up. Peewee is a good 12lbs... if little man weighs 2lbs I'd be surprised. Who runs the show? Yep

Hey, why not just call him Trouble?
And he fits the lyrics too!
OMG I'm not sure I want to give him any ideas on what to become!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Feliz/Felix -
Marateka - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Polynesian name meaning charming, cheerful and loving.
Moxy -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Ability to face difficulty with courage.[/font]
Paz -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Hebrew / Spanish origin, meaning gold; peace.[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Prozac
Schatzi -
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Means "sweetheart" in German [/font]
Speedbump - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: A bump on a road designed to slow drivers down.[/font]
Sunshine - [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: Rays from the sun. Cheerfulness
Personality Plus: For the pet who brightens your day and is the Sunshine of Your Life.
[/font]
Zombie -
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meaning: One who behaves like an automaton. A corpse revived by supernatural powers. The name of a cocktail drink.[/font]
I like Speedbump.

I've been checking up on this thread all day today to see if you've picked a name yet.
Have you narrowed it down to a few that you like?

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

He's gorgeous!
I'm so jealous!

Blackjack?

I like Merlin.

Or something like Galileo, Achilles, Orion, Darwin?
Darwin is out only because that's my Goldfish's name

I like Merlin, but you know... Galileo, Achilles and Orion would probably be right up DH's alley. Hmm. I'll have to run these past him when he gets home.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Feliz/Felix -
Moxy -
Paz -
Prozac
Schatzi -
[/font]
Zombie -
Prozac! Speedbump! OMG That's so funny!

Ooh I really like Marateka and Moxy. I can see him as a Moxy. Man when DH gets home I'm gonna bombard him with so many names I don't think he'll ever want to come home again
But these are all so cute I can't pick!