Braces are OFF!!!!!! YAY!!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! How exciting. I never had braces but I can imagine how you are feeling now! Now go have some corn-on-the-cob!

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah I remeber getting mine off, was so nice! lol You're looking good. be sure to take care of that $3-$6,000 smile, LOL

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!
I`ve never had braces....but they always look pretty scary to me.
My grandaughter is getting them soon....so I`m sure I`ll have more first hand sympathy when I see her suffering with them.
Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh I hate this retainer it HUUUUUURTS!! I had to wear it last night but while I was awake I just couldn't handle the pain!! Why on Earth is a retainer PAINFUL?! I ended up taking it out because I'm such a whuss and couldn't handl e it! I slept with it on and right now it's on and it's aching like MADNESS! I want to take it out to eat but..just moving it just a little hurts!

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, when I had braces I had them on for 6 years, and before that I had metal spacers glued for 2 years! I had to twist them with a key to space my teeth. (My mouth was over crowded and buck) It was torture my orthodontist messed up one year on the braces and between then I had to get 4 adult teeth removed, so they had to fix my mouth even more after that! Not to mention those rubber bands also, terrible! After I got them off it felt like the roof of my mouth was deep, but in fact it was normal. My teeth had white squares from the glue, but after 4 months and brushing they dissapered. I hardly wore my retainer after 8 years of metal I was so sick of stuff in my mouth. my 2 front teeth are still a little buck, and 2 bottom teeth are crooked a little, but my chewing has improved slightly. Oh yeah to top it off because of the braces I had to get 5 fillings after, and one impacted wisdom tooth removed. My mouth went through alot but now I brush and floss and I havent had a cavity for 2 years, which is good for me and I hope to be cavity free for a long time.

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG!! It must feel SOOOOOO great to have them off. Looks great too!
Now go get some Twizzlers