Boyfriend surprised me with a kitten for my birthday only question is what breed is she? Help!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
As boyfriend seems to not know what breed he bought / found, he is most probably a domestic.

He is however very apparent a point.  Exactly what color fo the point, and if shorthair or mediumhair, will be easier to see when he is a little older.

His eyes not very blue hints too he is a domestic.  Or possibly, if purebred so of pet quality...

A very nice gift you got from your boyfriend!   I propose you see him as a very strong candidate for marriage!

I mean, a diamond is said to be a girls best friend, but I would say, a suitable and nice cat is an even better friend.   :)

lisajo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a calico cat that was pregnant by a grey boy. She had a mixed litter, some grey and white and two colorpoint

blue like yours but mitted.

Look for stripes in the tail and paler eyes than a Siamese, but is her fur shiny?

Kitty is pretty!

What are you going to name her?  I named mine Sachi, she looked sort of oriental.

lisajo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention, if she says really light, than she is called a lilac colorpoint.

a rarer color that blue.

The darker are called chocolate. My calico Tonkinese and my snowshoe boy had a lovely chocolate

mitted boy with the cutest white mustache.