Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Female

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Sarah313

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm just looking for more opinions. I adopted this kitten (about 6 months old) from the shelter today. Her paper said female. But the lady at desk corrected me when I said she then looked at the F on the paper work and said "oh". And the lady that works in the cat area was saying bye to the kitten and didn't know to call her a he or she, she went back and forth with it. Her shelter name was "Chaser" so before I start calling her Mystie I want to make sure she is actually a she. (Bonus napping pic). Thank you

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, girl. Tabbies tend to have that dark coloring back there that can confuse things.

The shelter should have spayed her, right? If not, it's definitely time to have that done.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sarah313

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. The ladies there had me doubting myself when I looked. This shelter is limited to one spay/neuter a week and since they have quite a few cats in, she didn't get a chance to go yet. So I'll be making an appointment tomorrow to get her in as soon as possible. I have another female cat, I'm not going through a cycle again, my sanity can't handle it. I just couldn't wait til she went in to be sure if she is in fact a she.