Boy Or Girl?

spirit132

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! Do we have a boy or a girl here? We're really hoping for a boy but I can't tell :( we've gotten mixed answers on some Facebook pages but I want some more opinions

Attachments

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can you post some more pictures maybe with better light? Offhand I say girl, but it's hard to tell from the one pic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spirit132

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How the heck can I get a good picture of him that will be easy to tell gender from? He just wanted to to squirm and try to scratch me if I try to get anything better than a blurry picture :(

Attachments

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol you have to wait until an opportune moment comes and they're sticking their butt in your face or something...I really do think she's a girl though, and here's why. The anus is less than an inch away from her vagina, and girls have a slit, like humans. Boys have more space between the anus and penis, and the opening is small and round. See attached...
Screenshot_20181016-190657_Chrome.jpg

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girl. Hope that doesn't change how ya feel about her ;)

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a girl.

The best way to get a clear picture is with the cat standing on all 4 feet with her tail held up, and the picture taken straight-on from the rear. It's easier with 2 people. Some kitties put their tails up when you scratch the base of the tail, so that's the easiest way---one person scratching the base of her tail, and the other person taking the picture. If you're good you can do both yourself though :D.