Bowser spilled catnip EVERYWHERE!

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I spent last week housesitting for my parents while they went out of town. I decided to give Bowser and my other 2 cats (Rudy and Abby, who live with my parents) some catnip and videotape them. Well, nothing interesting happened so I went upstairs for a little bit. When I came back down, the catnip was all over the floor and the lid was nowhere to be found (turns out it was 30 feet away in the kitchen). The only cat down there was Bowser, who was covered in catnip... GUILTY!

Here's a link to the video:

And here are a couple amusing pictures from today. He is still in love with the huge clump of fur that came out of his brush.

O HAI!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I also forgot to mention that in the pictures, his "super scratcher" is more of a "super chewer". Rather than scratching on it, he just chews the whole thing up and spits paper everywhere! I go through 2 a month! He's so weird.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha!!!
That's great!!! Bowser's fantastic. He's so fluffy! I love how he's right and truly nipped from all the catnip! Did he have a hangover?

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AimerLee

You're right... I must have done it while I was napping!
No the other cats did it while you were both napping
Thats how they were able to frame him. He was sound asleep at the time, unaware of what the other cats were doing to him. That's Bowser's defense, no jury in the world would doubt him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

No the other cats did it while you were both napping
Thats how they were able to frame him. He was sound asleep at the time, unaware of what the other cats were doing to him. That's Bowser's defense, no jury in the world would doubt him
True.. how could anyone doubt a face like this?

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AimerLee

Poor Bowser... he just LOOKS like he's up to no good ALL the time, and it's not his fault! I have never seen a cat with that expression until Bowser... Such a perfect name for such a silly boy.