Bouncing off the walls!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I woke up this morning to having Butzie bouncing off the walls and my bed. She may have found da bird but it was beyond that. It was hysterical to watch her - I was on the phone at the time.

So, then I played with da bird with her. No dice. She was tired! So, Butzie layed down on top of her cat "sapling" and promptly started to:

Eat her tail!

So, I asked her if she wanted a treatsie and let Butzie sniff out the one she wanted which today was salmon Greenies. She finished them off and is now asleep.

Do any of your cats try to eat their tails? This is the first time that I have seen Butzie do it. It reminded me of a baby eating her toees.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

I woke up this morning to having Butzie bouncing off the walls and my bed. She may have found da bird but it was beyond that. It was hysterical to watch her - I was on the phone at the time.

So, then I played with da bird with her. No dice. She was tired! So, Butzie layed down on top of her cat "sapling" and promptly started to:

Eat her tail!

So, I asked her if she wanted a treatsie and let Butzie sniff out the one she wanted which today was salmon Greenies. She finished them off and is now asleep.

Do any of your cats try to eat their tails? This is the first time that I have seen Butzie do it. It reminded me of a baby eating her toees.
Smartie plays with her tail and then nibbles it, until it hurts then crys,
. Can I just say your budgies are gorgeous, I have 3, budgies are beautiful birds. x