Boston members? Some help with transportation?

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! I'm taking a short vacation to Boston because I've been wanting to see the city, and I'm timing the visit to coincide with a signing by one of my favorite authors (R. A. Salvatore if anyone else is a fan!)

The problem is that that my hotel will almost certainly be in Boston itself (the one I'm considering is about 10 miles from the aquarium) but the signing itself is in Marlborough, which I believe is about 30 miles away. And its on a Sunday, so from my look at the bus schedule, there's nothing going out that way.

Is there a form of transport that would go to Marlborough that I'm not aware of, or am I going to have to rent a car?

Also - what do you suggest I go do? I'm planning on the aquarium, and North End for at least a half day or so, but I'm open to other suggestions!

Thanks in advance!

luvmyfurbabys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was born and raised in Boston and live in Vermont heres my ideas

You are going to need to rent a car

You must visit , China Town , Paul Revere's house , The old North Church , Faneuil Hall , old Iron Side , The Prudential and the Hancock building ....if you can get slightly out of the city go to Lexington ... thats where the first battle of the revaluation was.

I wish I could go with you and show you around! lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's about what I figured - I just wanted to double-check with some people who knew the area better to make sure there wasn't some sort of public transportation I wasn't aware of!

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out to add to my list!