Boots

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I am so sorry to hear about little Bootsie Boots. I understand how close you can get to the "strays" that you care for. Even though you don't have a lot of interaction with them, somehow they pull at your heartstrings as much as those that live with you.

And sending very strong to Little Orange Boy that he recovers from the loss of his friend. It is so sad to watch them grieve for their friends.

You and I are alike in some ways. My feral colony consisted of cats by the names of Tan Foot, Blackie, Pale Face, Cross-Eyed Larry, Little Mom. And I cried when each of them crossed. I truly understand your pain.

to you and for Orange Boy
I trust that the vibes you have sent will reach Little Orange Boy. Thank you so much. I love the names you gave to your ferals. It's nice to know that there are people who truly understand how much these outdoor kitties are loved.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Living in "the country", that oh-but-so-magical place where all the unwanted and dumped kitties run free through the fields and find loving homes *sigh*, I have had many soupkitchen kitties over the years. And I have mourned their losses just as sharply as I have mourned any of my indoor babies. I both feel and share your pain at the loss of little Boots and pray that Little Orange Boy will soon be able to find some peace.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gayef

Living in "the country", that oh-but-so-magical place where all the unwanted and dumped kitties run free through the fields and find loving homes *sigh*, I have had many soupkitchen kitties over the years. And I have mourned their losses just as sharply as I have mourned any of my indoor babies. I both feel and share your pain at the loss of little Boots and pray that Little Orange Boy will soon be able to find some peace.
Thank you for your kind words and your prayers for Little Orange Boy.