Boots has a new bed

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

"I got a new beeed, I got a new beeed!"

"Don't even think about moving me"

And my artsy shot

I think you can tell his hair is actually growing back... I was starting to wonder

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks Becki! Hopefully it'll keep most of the white hair off my bed

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If he was anymore chilled... he'd be frozen... (yea ok, bad joke)
He's doing really well though. He is not getting along with the other cat's, but loves the dog's, what's up with that

But, he's doing great, and is happy as all get out in here, so I'm not going to complain one bit. He just needs to quit sticking his nose up my nose to wake me up, and we'll be good

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

He's doing really well though. He is not getting along with the other cat's but
Give it time because it's still early days yet. It's certainly doesn't look like he's bothered that he's not getting along with the others though doesn't it!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not a bit. I let him out of the bedroom earlier tonight under supervision, and he was really cautious. Layla ran down the hallway, and Boots took off back in the room, came back out, and Layla sat there and growled at him, and he just sat there staring at her. She reached out, swatted him, and hauled booty back down the hall. He just looked up at me like "what the crap?" Then J.R. joined in. They are both curious about each other, and sniff each other, but no hissing, but if one of them moves suddenly, the other one jumps 10 feet in the air, and hauls it. It'll be slow, and if it doesn't happen, it's ok. He's got a nice bedroom to hide in, plenty of places to sleep, toys, and I just bought him a perch so he can look out the window, and when it starts cooling off I can open it, so we'll deal.

Oh, and another new pic. I just like the look on his face.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww doesn't he look so sweet there!

Rosie was like that with Sophie when i first brought her home and she was just a kitten, but their best friends now

Once the others realise that Boots isn't going anywhere they'll come round, even if they just tolerate each other.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Boots, you're gorgeous!
Just look at your glamorous little boy loving his new bed! Isn't it fun, rather remarkable, even, when our babies actually like something we give them more than the box it came in!
His artsy shot is beautiful, and just look at the cute little look on his face just now!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Boots, you're gorgeous!
Just look at your glamorous little boy loving his new bed! Isn't it fun, rather remarkable, even, when our babies actually like something we give them more than the box it came in!
His artsy shot is beautiful, and just look at the cute little look on his face just now!
It was actually weird. I went to Petco and bought it, since I wanted something other than my blanket to attract cat hair, and I laid it on the bed, and he just hopped up, curled up in it, took a bath, and went to sleep, like him and that bed have been here his entire life. It's so funny when I think about it, and it just amazes me how well he adjusted from the first hour he was here. I mean, it was a week ago yesterday that I brought him home. I'm just tickled

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't have it any other way