Boots had her babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmyhorse780

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've tried a syringe and baby seems to fight and cry with me. Momma won't feed it unless I make her and at night she won't stay with it at all. we've manage to keep it alive now for 4 days and he seems to be doing well I just worried he not getting enough to eat

jandkds

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If Sadie is ready to give birth any day now, might she not have milk already and be willing to feed the little one?

luvmyhorse780

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I tried that but sadie won't have anything to do with baby she hisses at him. gonna try to sneak baby in with her after she has her litter and see if that might work.

luvmyhorse780

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sadie had her babies this morning. I have put baby in with her and she took to him like he was hers. She had 2 black ones and 3 striped ones not sure what they are called. She is locked in my other bathroom so no one can get to her or babies. will post picture as soon as I get one.

luvmyhorse780

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have made sadie a new thread with her baby pics. She now has 6 and possibly one more on the way. her breathing has increased alot since earlier. Don't laugh now but I had a dream last night that she had 22 kittens. LOL