Boot to shoes?

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wear boots when it is snowing or icy or I will wipe out in the parking lot!
I would prefer to wear only shoes but with the cold and the massive lake effect snow, my warmth and safety have to prevail.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only wear boots if I am shoveling the driveway, but I chose the cheese option. Mmmmmm... foot cheese.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK so I got another pair of boots. Nine West is having a nicely discounted sale right now and I got these for $20.

I realised this morning though that they're fashion boots...so I was ice skating on our driveway. Basically I should've had a drink in my hand when I was skating across the drive

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey lunasmom, those are some nice boots!

Im a boot to shoe changer...If I drove into the University id probably just wear shoes, but even the 2 block of walking to the LRT is enough that shoes get snow filled, wet, cold etc. My trusty boots make it here, and then I put on a pair of black flats....

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont own boots!! *blushes* I kept saying I was going to buy a pair of Uggs this year, but..............still havent managed to buy any!!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember when people thought sensible warm boots were a fashion faux pas and I got made fun of for wearing boots. Anyway, I have a pair that were my moms since before I was born. I stold them when I went to school. And now that its -1 and a blizzard out there, I think I'm gonna wear them. And change shoes when I get to work.

But normally I just wear my vaguely boot-like clogs (they have backs) or sneakers.