Booger (long)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie, what a completely heart-rending tale!

Having been on the receiving end, i.e. taking in kitties who needed a new home, I can't in a million years imagine Booger's new Mum not wanting to be in touch -- unless she simply doesn't know there's another person out there waiting for that contact. I do hope and pray that your letter reaches her and she responds. If it were me, I know I would!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie,

I was in tears just reading the post and the times you spent with Booger just seemed to touch my heart and it reminded me of many of my kitties that I used to feed and groom and for some reason or another, they just disappear one after another without a word or anything. I still hope for the best for them, that they have a better home than having to weather the forces of nature. I really do hope that Booger's new human wants to keep in touch with you. Maybe the previous lady didn't tell her anything, maybe she just wanted to keep Booger to herself. Whatever her reason is, I wish that she would come forth to you and at least let you know that your first baby is still fine and being loved by many. {{{hugs}}}

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two cats adopted as adults. I would dearly love to meet their former families, I am really curious about the dear cats' background, especially Sam who, I believe, was with a family since he was a kitten, and given up at age 5. I want baby pictures, I want stories about what he was like! With Bailey, I am a little less curious, because I think she was a stray that escaped, and I have an odd feeling from time to time that if her "family" knew where she was, they would want her back. So there could be mixed emotions with Boog's current family.

(As as for Bailey, I have no mixed feelings about having someone else's pet, they don't deserve to have her back. She was an adult cat, and was pregnant with 10 kittens when she was found, so that serves them right for not spaying her.)