boodah dome-what makes it so good?

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG I am going to die! I was so excited about the durn Booda Dome until a few seconds ago. The guy from the warehouse emailed me back and shipping ALONE is 135.76!!!!!!! ALONE!!!!!!!!! That doesnt even include the 20 dollars for shipping an oversized item and the 24.99 for the actual box. Oh forget that, Im just going to co with a regular covered box.

Also, www.drsfosterandsmith.com has got the wicked cool boxes. Their just regular covered boxes but come in awsome transparent and nylon colors!

jenniferd

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have one of those. It works fine. I have to use covered boxes otherwise my cats destroy all the wallpaper on the wall while "burying" after they used the box. With covered box they just scratch inside of the box wall and not the wall paper. My bathroom is new wallpapered so the covered boxes are saving my wall paper.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have always had the open litter box in the past but now that we have a dog I had no other choice but to buy a covered box. Our dog would wait with baited breath for kitty to come out of the box so he could snatch a "gourmet treat." We bought the large Booda Dome, not the round one, and it wasn't that expensive, i.e. approximately $30.00 on sale at Petco. I was concerned whether or not Neely would use the box but luckily there hasn't been any problems and the dog can't get any kitty treats either!