Boo is in labour......(I think)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
one is light ginger now its dried off with a white belly. the second is darker with a few markings. number 3 is a tabby i think and number 4 is black

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We want pics! We want pics!

Sneakers had four ginger babies! I can see the Ms on the foreheads, though... so I guess they are ginger tabbies.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I think boo is done, She has just settled down with her babies after cleaning them and herself all up.

I will take pics in the morning and post them as its midnight here and i dont want to use the flash.

Boo did a great job, She cleaned them all up.....she needed a little help woth number 3 so i gently eased out baba and had to help her deliver the placenta.

She cleaned him/her up good though and went on to sort number 4 by herself.

I cant wait till morning so i can see their colours more clearly. I cant stop looking at them. As they are next to my bed I know Im gonna have trouble sleeping. Every squeek makes me peak. lol

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Morning all, Well Boo was done at 4. She snuggled them all in and took great care of them through the night. They look slightly different colours this morning cause they are dry and a bit fluffed up. Its also good to see them in the daylight.

Im so proud of her and the babies.

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

I have been watching your messages and have been excited for you! I just have to say that they are all absolutely adorable! My little cat Pixie is due anytime, she's not very big but it was 9 weeks yesterday that we saw her mate, although I think she went off with another tom on the monday so we may have to wait a bit longer! She is getting more and more rounder by the day. I'm so impatient but also so pleased for you!

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
awww emma congrats on ur 4 kittys there soooo cute i bet u been constanlty watching them im same i cant keep my eyes off boots lil ones