Bonus savings cards

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don`t have any and I wish they`d stop asking me if I want them in shops. My friend gets my Tesco points though coz he takes me to the supermarket

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just checked and I have 8 total.

5 grocery (one of which I guess I can throw away because the store went out of business).

CVS
Petsmart
Pet Supermarket.

I usually only use 1 grocery one and Petsmart. Pet Supermarket is worthless unless you buy bags of dry food from them (which I don't).

I don't find them annoying, I appreciate getting the stuff at the discounted price. And I keep them on their own little key ring so it doesn't interfer with my keys.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Way too many!

Let's see:

Stop and Shop
Auclair's
Petco
Petsmart
Shaws
CVS
Lindt
Best Buy
Eddie Bauer
Hallmark
Borders
Dick's Sporting Goods

I think that's it!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a couple:
Speedway (gas station)
Giant Eagle (grocery Store)
Border's
Petsmart
Library card (not really a store card, but it's on my keychain!)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized I have replied to this post, but never answered the question. I have 5, we don't have them for grocery stores and stuff around here. I have HBC (have to because I work for them), air miles, M&M's, Shoppers Drug Mart and one for the hair salon here (get 20% off because I work at the mall).

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've got three: Petco, The Body Shop, and one that is good at a number of German stores, including my favorite gourmet foods store.

We don't have Petco here, but I really stock up on dog and cat food, etc., when I visit my family every August, as my mom can no longer drive, so it's worthwhile having.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got Dominick's, CVS, Borders (and I hate Borders with a burning passion, so I don't even know why I have one) and Petsmart (and I never shop there, so that's also pointless.)

The Dominick's one is really handy and I use it every time I go in there. Which is often. CVS never seems to have anything on sale, so it never does me any good

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I think of it, I have a lot. I've got Jewel & Dominicks (grocery), Borders, Petsmart, and one for the Hallmark gift shop at work. I don't get discounts for that one, but they send me checks! I've gotten probably $60 worth over time from buying soda, etc.