Bob, the ongoing story

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is Bob really a boy? The shelter had Bob listed as a spayed/neutered male. The vet kept calling Bob "she or her" leaving me confused. I was more concerned with Bob's health problems ) plus being stressed from rushing to get to the vet appointment from an orthopedic appointment to ask. It is very difficult to photograph Bob at this angle. I am pulling his leg back, and this is from the side. Is Bob actually Poppy?
20231108_185119.jpg

Last edited:

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I truly cannot tell much of anything from that pic. Let me ask what may be a dumb question - are there any documents on record for what was done during 'Bob's' sterilization surgery? Not only that, can you go back to the vet and ask the same question?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you for your reply. I can call him tomorrow; he was our of the office today. Everything looks very close together to me...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a boy! Now I can't find the stork emoji! :lol:

He has taken over the house, as I may have mentioned before. He is afraid when DH and I are together, because he is (rightfully) suspicious that we are sneaking up on him to give him medicine. He seems to have recovered pretty well (Bob has a flair for the dramatic) from the medication we gave him this morning.