Bob Marley

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Bob was obviously one incredibly special cat! I am so very sorry for your loss Amy.
May he live forever in your heart.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I knew I shouldn't have read this now. I'm uncontrollably weeping. I've always loved hearing about Bob, the Wonder Cat, as I always think of him.
OK - maybe I'm making my way to some kind of happy cry.

What a wonderful tribute to an amazing kitty.
This is one hole in the heart that is going to hurt for a looooooooooong time.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amy, I'm so sorry. I can feel your love for him just in your words...and know none of mine will ease the pain, RIP Bob Marley....Play freely, without pain and look in on your mama

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
He was a special guy and will be missed by us all. Farewell, Bob. I'm sure you've already started scoping out everything on the other side of the bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone. I don't know why it still surprises me how one small cat can leave such a huge void when they cross. All of the cats have been quiet these last few days. I'm finally pulling myself together enough to help all of them with their grief. Some of them are oblivious, but others like Lucky Pierre (his outdoor buddy) and Pinky (overly sensitive) are having a strong reaction. And it always helps me to help them.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Those stories of Bob still bring a smile to my face, especially the one about him and the door. I'm so sorry that he lost the fight, but he put up a good one, and will live on in your memories. RIP, Bob Marley.