Board Vibes For Fin Please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fins been home since 5 and he's ok! VERY groggy and hes slept almost all night and was all wobbly walking earlier but he got better.
Hes sleeping now again so im going to follow his lead so i dont wake him up being on here. Thanks everyone for your good vibes

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just had a chance to catch this and read up. I am so very, very relieved to hear. I read your first post and then jumped to the last just to see..... and then read in between. I am so very happy for Fin and you must feel such a weight off your shoulders. He is a strong boy and he's very lucky to have such a deeply caring mom!

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. Yes we feel sooo much better now! The vet said Fins not allowed to play with Shadow for 5-7 days!! He's so hyper though that we have to keep him mostly confined to our room and sometimes in his cage so he doesnt rip anything open! I feel so bad but its best for him.. Hes sleeping on his (haha mine really but you know how cats are!) ottoman right now all cute, from where i am it looks like a baby sucking its thumb. hehe

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoyalEnchntrss

Fins been home since 5 and he's ok! VERY groggy and hes slept almost all night and was all wobbly walking earlier but he got better.
Hes sleeping now again so im going to follow his lead so i dont wake him up being on here. Thanks everyone for your good vibes
Excellent new!! I am so glad for you and for him. Now you will be able to stop worrying and sleep too.
Hugs

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yep! We are sooooo happy!!
He's curled up all cute next to me sleeping right now. Im sure he's uncomfortable but he's just happy to be home. Im know he was bothered about being left at the vets because he goes EVERYWHERE with me. lol
So needless to say hes barely left my side since I got him home.
i love him soooo much!!!