Board Magic Needed

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This morning, Puffycat, our 3 and a half year old, Black and White semi - long haired boy was hit by a car and ran off down the road. Puffycat burst out of the house at 10am and charged straight over the fence into a car. The driver helped searching, but to no avail. Puffycat had run off. That was nearly 12 hours ago and my family immediately put up posters and started talking to people. My brother drove about calling him as he always came out to greet him when he heard the car.

I was at work, and mum called me at 5.10pm to tell me what happened, as she knew I'd be beside myself with worry. I dashed home as fast as I could. I immediately called all the vets in town and surrounding areas, the RSPCA, Battersea Dogs Home, Missing Pets Bureau, and then did a door knock in the area. The missing Pets Bureau also recommended that I contact the local
council to see if their 'clean-up' team had picked him up.

I'm so worried. It is now dark, cold and wet. He could be anywhere. We are
absolutely desperate for news.

Please send some board magic out to Puffycat for a safe return home. I think we need a miracle for our little boy.

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OH NOOOO! I can only imagine how you must feel right now!! Definitely sending vibes and prayers of a safe return your way!!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh No...you must be out of your mind with worry.

Sweet Puffycat...you are in my prayers little darling.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh sweetie that terrible! I hope you find Puffycat safe and sound ASAP! Many vibes coming your way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

It's so worrying not knowing where he is, and how he is. I couldn't believe
that some of the people who answered the door, listened to the apology I made
for disturbing them and to the explanation I gave, and I was holding his missing
poster, and still at the end said to me, when I asked then to keep an eye out for him, said "No sorry, don't like cats" and shut the door. I don't care whether you do or don't. I do, and my poor boy may be injured!!! I felt like screaming at them. They could see my eyes are red from crying and worry.

Still, at least they listened so maybe....

This is our Puffycat:

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Puffycat...you are gorgeous. Please be alright. Mommy is so worried.

I almost pity your cold hearted, ignorant neighbors with their sad, empty souls....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How rude for people to say that to you!
I hope and pray that you find your baby safe and sound. I would be out of my mind with worry! Keep positive thoughts!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, Sonia!

Please, please, Puffycat come home!

Please know that I'm thinking of you and your baby!
and sending many }}}VIBES{{{ for his return home

I'm also sending calm and hope }}}VIBES{{{ to you and your family

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Puffycat! Puffycat! Yoo-hoo, Puffycat!

~~~~~~~~Sending Vibes for Puffycats safe return~~~~~~~~~~~~

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As the sun sets in my area...sweet Puffycat is still in my thoughts.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sonia

This morning, Puffycat, our 3 and a half year old, Black and White semi - long haired boy was hit by a car and ran off down the road. Puffycat burst out of the house at 10am and charged straight over the fence into a car. The driver helped searching, but to no avail. Puffycat had run off. That was nearly 12 hours ago and my family immediately put up posters and started talking to people. My brother drove about calling him as he always came out to greet him when he heard the car.

I was at work, and mum called me at 5.10pm to tell me what happened, as she knew I'd be beside myself with worry. I dashed home as fast as I could. I immediately called all the vets in town and surrounding areas, the RSPCA, Battersea Dogs Home, Missing Pets Bureau, and then did a door knock in the area. The missing Pets Bureau also recommended that I contact the local
council to see if their 'clean-up' team had picked him up.

I'm so worried. It is now dark, cold and wet. He could be anywhere. We are
absolutely desperate for news.

Please send some board magic out to Puffycat for a safe return home. I think we need a miracle for our little boy.
If you will email me privately at [email protected] I will send you places to ask for Prayers and healing for him and maybe somone will be able to "talk" to him and send him home! I have asked a few groups to Pray for him and I will too!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh nooooo! I know how awfulk you must be feeling, I lost a dog last month and still have NO idea what happened to her. I was so sick worrying about her, and wondering what happened....it sucks!!
I sure hope your baby comes home safely. Will be thinking of you. *hugs*