Blueberry Tea

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i like lots of different ones... but my favorite is Stash's Double Bergamot Earl Grey.
Revolution's teas are good - i like their Pear white tea & their Ginger Peach.
Oh yesssss... s'wonderful stufffff.....

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love tea
I like Chai, Orange Spice, Earl Grey, Oolong. I'm really not that big of a fan of fruity teas, orange spice is about all I can handle. I drink my tea "straight up" too, no milk, sugar, honey, lemon, nothing in either my hot tea or iced tea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went and bought a couple more teas today.

Tazo. I forget the name but it's blueberry and cranberry flavour.

Lipton. White tea with blueberry and pomogranets.

Tetley: White tea with raspberry. I already had this but it was on sale for 1/2 price, so I couldn't resist.

juliejerks

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I went and bought a couple more teas today.

Tazo. I forget the name but it's blueberry and cranberry flavour.

Lipton. White tea with blueberry and pomogranets.

Tetley: White tea with raspberry. I already had this but it was on sale for 1/2 price, so I couldn't resist.
Haha, that's the tazo I recommended. Berry blossom white.

mj girl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there..I'm new to this site but saw your post regarding Tim Horton's Blueberry White Tea. It is available in some Tim Horton's locations.  I too love it and recently purchased a box..forget what I paid.  Hope you have luck finding some..they sell other flavours as well but that one is the best in my opinion!  I'm in Nova Scotia by the way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I'll check the next time I'm at a Tim's.  It could be that it's back for another limited engagement. If that is the case I'm stocking up. It was the best blueberry tea I've ever had!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have found I'm not too much of a hot tea drinker these days lol. For cold tea, I love Arizona's brand Green Tea that has Ginseng and Honey in it. Best stuff ever. :)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm really not much of a fan of bag tea. The only one I LOVE is Earl Grey. Almost doesn't matter whose it is. :lol3:

I do LOVE green tea, but we buy whole leaf teas from Ten Ren. It's expensive up front, but they last FOREVER - just takes a little bit to make a lovely cup of tea!

For cold tea, the only one we drink is Ito En's Blueberry green tea. :nod: :drool:

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A company called Bentley's makes a lovely blueberry tea. I buy their tea online. In fact, I had forgotten I had some left, and this thread reminded me, so I'm boiling water now! :D