TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
IMG_6328.JPG
This ^ is Marshall

IMG_6315.JPG
Above is Marshall and Molly

IMG_6242.JPG
Wilbur is next to the red boy. Marshall is at the bottom of pic. (Sorry about the quality of the pics. They are hard to keep still).

IMG_6196.JPG
Wilbur ^

I'm also having trouble identifying her brothers color (pictured above). I have two boys that are either cream points or flame points. I thought their color points would be showing more now at 4 weeks old if they were flames. Can anyone enlighten me?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
View attachment 194910
This ^ is Marshall

View attachment 194911
Above is Marshall and Molly

View attachment 194912
Wilbur is next to the red boy. Marshall is at the bottom of pic. (Sorry about the quality of the pics. They are hard to keep still).

View attachment 194913
Wilbur ^

I'm also having trouble identifying her brothers color (pictured above). I have two boys that are either cream points or flame points. I thought their color points would be showing more now at 4 weeks old if they were flames. Can anyone enlighten me?
I think those are cream points- their coloring seems lighter than a flame.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KatsPurrrsians

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think those are cream points- their coloring seems lighter than a flame.
I'm so glad I asked! I've had them listed as flames! I think you're correct too. I wondered why it was taking so long for them to show much color. This explains it. I'suppose I'll have to break it to their new owners that I goofed on that one. Of course they won't be going to their new homes for another 6 weeks at least. Thanks so much for the help!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, since the mom is tortie we can't tell that way. If she were red or cream and the dad dark then the baby would have to be tortie, but since she could have gotten either color from mom that's not a clue.

My guess is that she is tortie because of her back toes. I don't think they'd be patchy like that if she were solid point.