Black Widow Bite

jacobs454

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'd recommend calling the ORKIN man RIGHT AWAY. I had him come our to out house a couple years ago because of these godzilla-sized wolf-spiders under my house, IN my garage and so on and so forth. I told him I had cats, so they used a treatment under and around my house, and around my garage and carport that would not be harmful to cats. It worked GREAT and cut down on the spider department quite a bit. There are still a few of the eight-legged freaks hanging around, but not nearly as much as in the past. I just posted a thread about my two kittens dying in areas where I've seen black widows the most. I'm not sure if thats what the cause was, but I'm gonna call the ORKIN man on Monday and have the place re-treated, its been a couple years since they treated it last, and I live in the woods. I don't mind the wolf spiders, since they aren't harmful to the kitties (in fact, they like chasing them around), but the black widows are bad news, to cats or us! I know a guy that got bit by one on his finger and he was sick (flu-like) for three months! Hard to beleive that something so small can pack so much damage. Anyway, I hope your cat heals up and I too, will be praying for it!