Black tiny spots around the last two nipples

Kralia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for bothering you, but I hope you can bring me a little peace of mind as I think I am probably overthinking this. :confused:

I am Mia's mom, a 6 year old lady, a mix of angora, persian and european.

I saw the other day that in her last two nipples and only there, the ones closes to the ground when she sits, there's a lot of black tiny spots.
They are unlikely to be from fleas as they don't turn read, and who knows for how long she had that.

I just prefer to ask you all before getting in the nightmare and hell that internet while searching this kind of stuff, I don't want myself to panic until I have my vet appointment, she needed a checkup anyways.

I saw that it could be like blackheads or something similar. Is it true? The picture is really close to the one wavemachine007 added in her post here- Probably in my case is a bit more extended.

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep! Don't overthink this one yet! Just take a warm cloth and clean the area. Do that on a regular basis to keep it clean. Likely it is just some body grime build up. Keep an eye on it and I bet it'll resolve with a little TLC!