Black Friday shopping fun.....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I had no intention of leaving the house yesterday, but we did end up going to Lowe's and buying a firepit (at 50% off) as a Christmas gift. That took care of my biggest "I have no idea what to get" gift. :) I did a little online shopping too. :)

brightlily

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I went to Kohl's for their midnight opening to snag this 5x7 area rug for $28.00.  I've been wanting one but price always got in the way. My accent color in my living room is red and it looks great with my other decor.  The cats approve of it but I'm hoping they don't scratch on it.  They aren't carpet scratchers though, so maybe that covers rugs too!

I might start going to Kohls' on Black Fridays because they had great deals on linens!  Towels, sheets, comforter sets, etc.

I wasn't brave enough to go to other stores, but I'm sure there were some good deals out there.  I already have my 4 year-old daughter's Christmas purchased but no one else on my list so far.  I'm waiting until payday next week to start, as I cashed out some vacation hours for shopping money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The cats approve of it but I'm hoping they don't scratch on it.  They aren't carpet scratchers though, so maybe that covers rugs too!
Our cats approval of any purchase we make is essential.
After all, they are "Head of Household. :rub: :lol2: